My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, And they’re like It’s better than yours, Damn right it’s better than yours, I can teach you, But I have to charge…
What if it is vegan? Does it still bring the boys to the yard? I would like to believe so. Over at “The Traphouse” I like to make stuff, a lot of stuff. Sometimes I create things and wait to post on the blog then sometimes and it has to jump every other blog post idea. My Vegan Chocolate Milkshake is one of those things that jumped the list.
Fun fact: frozen bananas gives the delicious consistency of ice cream but without the calories. Although I will always choose ice cream those days I want to be faux healthy this really makes me feel good about myself.
- 3 Frozen Bananas
- 1 Teaspoon of Unsweetened Cocoa (not milk chocolate)
- 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 Cup of ice
- 1-1/2 Cup of your favorite non dairy milk. I chose a coconut almond blend.
- Combine bananas, cocoa, peanut butter and ice in a blender.
- blend while slowly adding your milk to maintain your desired consistancy.