What an award show! Ellen did a great job as host with the greatest selfie of all time and we got to see Meryl Streep shimmy with Pharrell sure made me happy. Many emotional moments including the 1st time nominees Lupita Nyong’o and Matthew Mcconaughey give their acceptance speeches. Many awards but the real winner is the red carpet! These designs were amazing and inspired this oscar award winning decor roundup!
Lupita Nyong’o reigned in Prada.
1) Decorative lush ruffle pillow Linens and Things
2) Button Tufted Velvet Chaise Settee Target
3) Versailles Small Six Light Iron/Aqua Glass Chandelier bliss home and design
Sandra is dashing in Alexander McQueen.
1) Ridgecrest loveseat by Barclay Butera Home; barclaybuterahome.com.
2) Coverlet and sham by Scandia Home; scandiahome.com.
3) Queen chair upholstered in Siena leather by Natuzzi Italia; www.natuzzi.com.
Kate is a hit with Versace.
1) Owl silver centerpiece. From Homesii
2) Metallic Geometric leather small notebook and medium and large journals by Barbara Wiggins Designs for Sweet Bella.
3) Silver plated vases via Design Wagen
4) HGTV Home silver leaf and antique credenza. Belfort Furniture
You can even mix and match starlets to create a whole new look.
Charlize Theron meets J.Law with a little art deco.
Who’s outfit inspires you most?