This is it, what Zucchini pouring from the sky Let’s get rich, what.
I hope you got that reference if not I am not sure if we can be friends.
As we are determining the status of our budding friendship l am going to give you this chicken stuffed zucchini boat recipe. Since I got my spiralizer a few years ago I have been eaten a LOT of zucchini I honestly believe zucchini lovers designed this device. Neither here nor there we aren’t using the spiralizer today.
What You Need
- 2 medium zucchini (about 8 inches)
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim the ends off zucchini. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving 1/2-in. shells. Finely chop pulp.
- In a skillet, cook chicken, zucchini pulp, onion and peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add 1/2 cup cheese, tomato sauce, salt and pepper; mix well. Spoon into the zucchini shells. Place in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Have you ever tried zucchini boats before? If you you didn’t stuff it with chicken what did you use?