Are we still doing flower crowns this Spring break?
Whether you are over it or not I have an interesting alternative. Fairy Glasses! By all means do not ditch your flower crown use the leftover faux flowers and use on your glasses! Add a little bit of magic to your accessories and stand out. *Psst* this is dollar store craft, now you are ready to ball out on a budget.
What You Need
- Inexpensive “Wood” sunglasses (brown or green works also)
- Faux flowers of your choice
- Glue I use E6000 but Hot glue works as well.
- Painter’s Tape
- Rust Oleum Spray Primer
- Acrylic Paint and paint bushes
- Glitter glue (optional but is glitter ever optional?)
- Spray Shellac
Check out this tutorial on how to decorate your sunnies! Have you planned your spring break or summer vacay yet? Let us know where you are going in the comments below.